Lois Ricard graduated from the Remedial Massage Therapy program at M.H. Vicars School of Massage Therapy in Calgary, Alberta where she received her diploma in Massage Therapy.
She is a member of the Massage Therapy Association of Alberta. Other organizations she has studied with are Upledgers (CranioSacral Therapy), John F. Barnes (Myofascial Release), Cupping, and Marina Locke’s Mother and Baby Wellness Professional Trainings.
Principles of practice:
- I feel blessed to be able to make my living doing what I love to do.
- I believe that regardless of where we are today in terms of our health and well-being, healing and change are always possible and I hold this intent when I work with people.
Releasing tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and stress strengthens your resistance to disease and enhances your health and well-being. Following are examples of conditions Lois can help you with:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Pre and Post-Surgical and Post-Injury Rehabilitation
- Pre and Post Natal
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Women’s Health